When you’re counting on sharp and accurate tools to get the job done, there is no room for error. At R&S, we are prepared and equipped to help you get the most mileage out of every tool in your inventory.
Our Computer Numerical Control (CNC) grinding capabilities are the cornerstone of our grinding operations. Using 3-D simulated software, we can speed set-up times and review the process before beginning, identifying any potential mechanical collisions and inaccuracies. Parts can be designed and verified – as well as the process optimized – before grinding even begins.
CNC grinding features the best technology for regrinding tools and consistently produces results with tolerances of less than 5 micrometers, even on tools with the most complex geometrics. Bottom line: we get it right, right away. You can count on that.
- Carbide and High-Speed Cutting Tools
- Alterations * Corner Radii * Ball End * Chamfers * Special Lengths
- Counter Bores
- Cut Off Blades
- Dove Tail Form Tools
- End Mills * Roughing End Mills * Finishing End Mills * Tapered End Mills
- Grinding Burrs
- Milling Cutters
- Drills * Core Drills * High Performance Point Drills * High Performance Step Drills * Spade Drills
- Rotary Files
- Saws *Tipped and Solid * With Corner Radius * With Alter Bevel